This is an aftercare cream designed to prevent extreme conditions from affecting the quality
and intensity of colour after PhiBrows and Phicontour treatments. It is intended for people who
- sweat extensively due to different body factors of trainings
- plan to be exposed to sun immediately after the treatment
Optionally balanced combination of UVA and UVB filters provides tattooed skin with exceptionally
high protection from harmful effects of sun rays. Also provide absorbtion of moisture (sweat),
excess sebum, thus provide pigments from degradation. It preserves tattoo colour intensity
and reduces the risk of allergies and irritations. It nourishes the skin intensely, provides it
with exceptional moisture and softness and prevents skin drying and ageing. It is easy to spread
and it leaves no greasy as well as white traces on the skin.
Panthenol *Vitamin E *Allantoin * Calendula extract *Jojoba oil
Use: Apply the cream 3 to 5 times a day, 7 days after the treatment.
After 7 days, it can be applied only when necessary, 15 minutes
before sun exposure or workout.
- Provides double protection of pigments from degradation and fading
- Provides very high protection from harmful effects of sun rays
- Preserves colour intensity
- Nourishes the skin, providing it with exceptional moisture and softness
- Restores hydrolipid proactive skin layer
- Easy to spread, without greasy and white traces on the skin
- Does not contain allergens and harmful ingredients
Ingredients: Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl
Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Archidyl Alcohol,
Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer,
Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, DCetyl Alcohol, Panthenol,
Tocophery Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Allantoin, Simmondsia Chinensis
(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben,
Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA.